Thursday, October 2, 2008
What To Blog About?
I think we should do more blogs about arguing, and topics that are interesting to the human brain. I like to blog, because it gives us a chance to do something different, and not just write on paper all the time. It's almost like a vacation from english! not that english is bad, but it shouldnt have to be "theory" or whatever you want to call it. Im glad we do blogging, its a good change. Even though the computers are very slow, its still fun. I also think we should blog about situations and have others comment on it, because then it would spice up the blogging and get everyone worked up on whatever they're arguing about. Depending on how far it goes, people might have tension between others which wouldnt help out the class much. Maybe that idea isnt so brilliant after all, but hey it was worth a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment